Friday, May 02, 2003

[make me cute] di wants dimples. she has seen, touched, and gawked with her very own eyes, and she wants dimples. woo to those lucky people who have them =) is this a hereditary thing? if so, that's it, i'm finding me a man with dimples :D

[allow me to redeem myself] from the quite ridiculous previous blog entry. it was kind of retarded no? hahaha =) anyhoo, let's see.. waht can i entertain my limited audience with today? oh! okay, me was walking down telegraph earlier.. and walked past STA. everytime i walk past, it's quite exciting to envision that you could be in another country in a mere 10 hours =) but san jose?! they had a price listing in the window to san jose for $307. hahaha =) dude, if anyone wants to pay me $307 to drive them to san jose, i would more than gladly oblige! i'm there at least twice a week anyways! kekeke =) the illogical things you see on the street.

speaking of which, i relived some of those good 'ol freshman days waiting-for-the-bus-and-armed-with-my-class-pass this week. i forgot how peaceful it was to *plan ahead* and wait for the bus, people watching, and anticipating that darn 52 or reverse perimeter shuttle. waiting at the bus stop gives you time to think, it gives you time to pause your hectic day for a little, and it certainly gives you time to cram for that presentation!

[ready.. set.. may!] it's going to be one of those crazy months again. just like march, every weekend is filled with an event, visit, or person, and hoo boy, before i know it, i'll be graduating! =O so this weekend, andyah will be here, and b & i are meant to entertain =) shall be fun, and we get to uncover this new.. certain someone =) kee =) next weekend, my friend petya is coming from england! it will be her first time in the US, so i'm determined to show her the bay area way.. taking her to napa (anyone wanna come?), and then to my senior banquet (holy crap?! it's my senior banquet!), and then just around the city and what-not. show her the charm that has me hooked on staying around here for another couple of years.. =) the following week is the last week of classes, which means, *dun-dunh-DUNH* finals studying time, and then my dear brother is coming to stay! =) weeeee! hmm. entertaining dru or cramming for 2 accounting classes. oh hmm. =P and then finals will surely roll around, my parents will be here, and then it's time for graduation! *gasp* and that's when it's all over ... no wait. the weekend after that, i am off to miami to meet up with b for our late 1-yr anniversary celebration.. thanks b :D what a swell gift =) part of me wants to embrace berkeley a little more this month.. but luckily i'll be here for most of the summer and i can embrace it (and all of it's good weather i hope?) then =)

[have a great weekend y'all] *nods* stay dry =)

No comments: