Thursday, August 14, 2003

[di watches tv.. again] i'm thinking *no wonder* i don watch that much tv -- what happened to the good 'ol days of Family Ties (yeah yeah, i used to watch that show ok) and Growing Pains (and that too)? keke =P flipping through the tv last night, my attention was disgustingly and surprisingly gripped by two shows: Sex2K and Date Plate =D i admit the latter wasn't too bad - why if i could choose to be on a dating show, heck yeah, bring on two guys who will cook for me and i'll pick 'em out from how tantalized my palette is =) sex2k on the other hand.. ummm.. ummmm.. this particular showing was.. the gay cruise episode. ummmmmmm yeah. i know it isn't the friendliest show in the world to watch, but MAN, was i hooked!! i would switch from show to show in anticipation.. will robb hook up with michael? ooooh, what's that dude preparing for dinner? it was a bizarre tv watching experience.

[on a more cultural note] i've decided to spend my days exploring the city =) at least once a week anyways, and during the weekend, i can drag b and whoever else wants to be my exploring companion around and about too =D yesterday, i went to the japanese tea gardens, and went on a photo run =) i got a couple cute shots, which i'll make into a collage for the apartment =) yay! =D it's so nice just meandering on your own sometimes.. quite therepeutic =) just me and my shadow. keke. in the interim, oh-my-oh-me, i saw a man wearing capris!!!

[a personal question] if you could have taken the aesthetic route in your life (and i know some of you have), which way would you have gone? would you have been a singer? a painter? a photographer? me? i'm not so sure. my lump of passion is divided between culinary activities, singing in the shower, and looking at the world through a viewfinder =P




No comments: