Monday, September 08, 2003

[mark this day] tomorrow is the beginning of the rest of my life.......... working. immbl already.

[gratitude] many thanks to everyone who called, wrote, and bestowed their hugs and well wishes on my birthday. i'm truly thankful. my family, my parents who came out and my brother who flew out for only two days right before school started, my uncle geoff and cousin maddie who drove up from LA to celebrate with me. my true friends who showed they cared, and those who remembered and thought of me =) *blush* b -- who went through many stresses these past few weeks, in my honor. lots of love to all of you =D

[and other september babies] i may have kicked off the month on the 1st, but hoo boy are there many others! happy burfday and warm hugs to amy, mike chang, dickie, simon, ellen, christine, mike kim, and ryan. also to my old friends kathy and tiana =D (and okay, happy birthday to you too mark, though you're technically an august baby ;)) another year older, another reason to celebrate, another reason to build memories =D

No comments: