Friday, January 21, 2005

[when you're reading blogs] have you ever tried clicking the "next blog" button on the top right hand corner? the button brings you to the weirdest blogs - and part of me feels like i'm intruding on their lives b/c i don't know any of them! goes to show how many people i know that blog i guess =P

[schnowwww] off to tahoe this weekend - yay, first for the season! gonna try x-country skiing, which will hopefully give me a great workout. will let you know how it goes and will try not to break anything :D (spiritually and physically)

have a great weekend!

1 comment:

EnjoyTheSilence said...

That button is wonderful... Through it is how I have met more people then I ever would have imagined. And also there is somthing cool about being able to read someone elses thoughts.. I think it is a self fullfilling circle. People see that other people read their stuff and it kinda gives a person a reason to continue posting....