Friday, June 20, 2008

[welcome back] ok, how bad is it that reading my old blog posts actually inspired me to write THIS post? it's a secret that i have decided to start blogging again, but there is nothing like a good introspection break during a work day, right? hush hush for now ;)

[when can di have time for di] is the story of my year so far! it seems that a lot of the decisions that i've been making lately are based on doing/seeing/meeting/giving/celebrating other people. i love that i can do that and feel fortunate that i have the means and man support to do so, but there is an itty bitty part of me that wants a weekend for me! a week for me! an evening for meeeee! maybe in 2009 :)

[oh btw]
and if you are a true blog follower and not friend, i am engaged to the best man in the whole wide world. multiple *muah*s!



[shout out] and a shout out to Pachi for getting me to write this blog! she may have to remind me from time to time to update.... *cough cough*


1 comment:

Pachi said...

di is back! isn't that the truth! when do we ever find time for ourselves these days! friends help develop character, so keep 'em close, but we need time to understand what character we WANT to develop! see u soon and happy date nite with Brian!