Wednesday, August 20, 2008

[olympian di] ever since the olympics started, my desire to get fit and have abs like kerri walsh has increased even more. it's been so funny seeing a similar trend in my coworkers and friend alike - everyone is signing up for fitness classes, doing core conditioning, and even boot camp!

so olympics 2008, even if you have had a negative impact on my sleeping schedule, at least you made me exercise more in these 2 weeks!

[fashionista di] is frustrated! why is it so hard to find a simple black vest that does not cost 200 bajillion dollars?! grruhh!

and phillip lim, you have truly outdone yourself this Fall.

[superstitious di says happy 20 08 2008!]
it's a lucky day!

[just dumdeedum-ing] why is it that every time i put lotion on my hands, i need to go to the bathroom, and it all just gets washed off again? sigh.

No comments: