Monday, July 21, 2003

[back from jakarta] the trip was incredibly relaxing (i had my very first massage -- and all i wonder now is, why am i sore?), filled with terrific food (sometimes the dirtiest places serve the yummiest food), and shared with plenty of family (i managed to meet up with 6/15 cousins on my mom's side, 3/5 of my mom's siblings, and my grandma is out of the hospital! yay! also met up with 2 second cousins who used to stare at my chest, but now stare at the open air above my head). i had to be my brother's bodyguard to protect him from cheek-pinching aunties and butt-grabbing vulturous women. no, my brother's not a movie star. yes, he's a stud. all i can say is thank goodness there ain't no one pinching mah cheeks no more.

[di rediscovers tv] after having lived in cyberspace for 4 years, tv is slowly becoming a part of my life again (yay to independence, vacation, and new apartment). of course, i never missed the staple Friends and the occasional Simpsons, but that was really about it. i have yet to catch on to reality tv (who's joe millionaire?), and hey, what happened to dharma & greg? in any case, thanks to my male counterparts, i always nodded along to kristen kreuk's amazing beauty and how hot jennifer garner looks in a bikini. finally tonight -- i got to experience these two women in their full-blown wonder. dang, kristen has the most gorgeous eyes, and can i please have a six-pack like miss garner? the only problem was: what the HECK is going on?! if someone wants to save me from smallville cluelessness and alias confusion, feel free to!!!

No comments: