Monday, January 26, 2004

[revision to yogurt review] so i had another Horizon yogurt thingamabobber today, thinking that it was the last one in my stash before i went back to 'ol Dannon. BUT -- this time, it was good! it was a Fruit on the Bottom one, and it was delish! :D so, apologies Horizon, i like you again :) but only when you have fruit on the bottom. kekeke. (btw, the Dannon Fruit on the Bottom one was icky poo potty) xP

[lessons at work] i overheard a Dad at one of my clients on the phone this morning. he was calling his kid at home to check up on how they were doing b/c apparently, he/she had fallen ill. he said: "how are you feeling? what are you doing? see, we all hafta look out for each other. when you're sick, i must check up on you to make sure you're ok. when i'm sick, you hafta check up on me to make sure i'm ok, okay?".. and i thought that was the cutest thing. it made me think that i should do that for more people around me :)

[small pleasures indeed] i'm a simple girl looking forward to shooting at my newly acquired D&B hoop at home. :D

No comments: