Saturday, January 10, 2004

[welcome] to the newest member of my readers list :D blam is back! i'm sure you'll obtain hours of joy from his posts..

[realization] i was thinking on my long drive back from work the other day that i've really become quite an uninteresting person. wait - i am an uninteresting person! now here is my rationale:
- in the last five days, i've communicated properly with three of my friends.
- i've only baked once in the last month! :(
- i want to go to sleep by midnight.
- i can't think of much i want to do during the weekends (apart from sleep and get some exercise)

now this is sad. this is not how 2004 is supposed to be. but there is one consolation to this uninteresting-ness of mine -- i get to spend a lot of time with myself :)

anyhoo, i really shouldn't be complaning b/c with my family here for 2 weeks, i didn't get much time to spend with myself. that's ok though. it's funny because when they *were* here, i was constantly in this hectic-manic mood, and just wanted to sit and do *nothing*. now that they're gone, the apartment is really quiet, and i miss hearing dru watch his trashy tv and guitar strumming, my mom nagging me to rearrange the kitchen, and shuttling my dad back and forth to his hotel so he can take his afternoon nap. haha! ah well.

[inner di] just feels like dancing!! (i'll hafta settle for bouncing in my car for the time being.....) i don't usually make music recommendations, but i am just HOOKED onto the new jack johnson song, "taylor" -- it's a great driving song and a good song to sway to :) download!! and since i've been spending so much time in my car, has anyone heard that ridiculous bartending school ad? it starts with this dude reciting all the drinks he learned, and then when you think it's over, ARNOLD's voice comes on! "STAHP! WAIT..." hahahaha. the strangest things have been tickling my funny bone these days.

[ta for now] happy new year everyone! :) wouldn't it be great if i could give everyone a hug at the same time? think of all the happy endorphins my system would experience simultaneously. *wow*

No comments: