Thursday, July 22, 2004

[i'm getting my teeth cleaned tomorrow] why is it that some people are scared of the dentist? you don't really do much there apart from lie down with your mouth open. don't get me wrong - i've had my own share of traumatic teeth pulling (pre-braces installation, got 4 molars out) and embarrassing balls of spit incidents, but i still think my dentist is my friend. :) why i think about this at 4:18pm on a thursday afternoon - beats the heck out of me.

[the season to be... married?] my coworker sophie is getting married - and she must have the most practical wedding ever. her wedding gown is a white top and skirt.. she wanted to be able to wear it again AFTER her wedding. her after-wedding dress is a pink flapper dress, reminiscent of the 20s, and her hair, why she's just typing it up. how practical is that!! i keep telling her.. lady, you're only doing this once!

on the other side of the spectrum, brian's coworker is getting married at el rancho something rather, between san diego and LA. she is having the ceremony and reception under a tent, and why, the day after, there is even another brunch reception. i haven't inquired as to how many dresses she has yet, but i imagine she'll look utterly enchanting nonetheless.

'tis really the season to be... married.

 
 

No comments: