Tuesday, July 13, 2004

[the simplest things are still the best... and the funniest]

duMdEEdUm di: so vaht is new wif ya?
p h a d d i u s: boogers?
duMdEEdUm di: oh really?
duMdEEdUm di: don't you have new ones every day?
p h a d d i u s: no, i keep the same ones
p h a d d i u s: they become very big in my nose
p h a d d i u s: then i shoot them out at ppl
duMdEEdUm di: oh dear.
duMdEEdUm di: i was going to say - can you breathe??
p h a d d i u s: sometimes when i breathe through my nose, a booger comes flying out accidentally
p h a d d i u s: and i get sad cuz i was saving that for my boss
duMdEEdUm di: hahaha
duMdEEdUm di: i cannot even BEGIN to tackle that
duMdEEdUm di: except that, i'm sure your boss appreciates it
duMdEEdUm di: do you have a collection?
p h a d d i u s: no, but i remember when i was little i used to pick them and put them on the wall
duMdEEdUm di: oh wow.
duMdEEdUm di: were they different colors?
p h a d d i u s: now they were all green, some brown, though
p h a d d i u s: one time, my brother was joking around, and he flicked a booger at me from 10 yards away, and it landed on my ear
p h a d d i u s: it was a gross wet one too

No comments: