Wednesday, April 23, 2003

[guest post] or rather guest excerpt -- but yeah, i've been meaning to post this for a few days now, because when i read it, i cracked up to nooo end, hahaha. so let me introduce to you guys again: my dear brother dru and his shower experience.

I just got out of the shower. I had an eventful time in there today. Sick fuck, what are you thinking? Im talking about Kiddy Shampoo. It said "no tears," so I thought I would try and keep my eyes open. True enough, I didn't tear when I was shampooing the sparse quantity of hair I presently have with my eyes open. So since I trusted the no tears shampoo, I decided to be its friend and really rub it into my eye. So I took some of the foam and rub it into my eye. All I can say is that its a scam. Those bastards, I feel betrayed! No tears, bullshit. So yeah, that was my lesson. Also here's another shower adventure story. Okay so I use Dove bar soap, and those of you who use it will know it lathers alot, and consequently, it doesn't last very long. I had a small piece left, and I started to use it. Then I lost it. I was looking for it and I found it under my armpit muahahahahahah NICE.

no he's not a freak -- he's just a very funny guy who takes pleasure in the small things in life. as we all should :D take care y'all =D

No comments: