Thursday, April 03, 2003

[oh the insanity] so here is what my brother posted recently:

I am tired. Even though I had 12 hours of sleep last night I am still tired. I think the very thought of school makes me tired. I am so tired that yesterday I packed my bag for economics, then took the elevator downstairs to go to class. When I reached the first floor, I got out of the elevator and thought, "shit, forgot my bag upstairs." So I took the elevator back upstairs. When I got out the elevator, again I cussed, this time aloud. The backpack was on my back all along. Wah lao man! "How can?" you ask. Can! I did it.

I am so tired. Very, very, tired.

hahahaha. poor dude. to add to that very candid story, i have one of my own, that so happened to occur at a similar time -- this morning, as i was getting ready to head out to class, i was peeling and cutting up an apple to pack for my healthy-snack-of-the-day. so i peeled it, packed it up in a zip lock bag, but instead of putting the apples in the zip lock bag, i put the peels in the zip lock bag. i didn't even realize this until i was walking back to my room and thought "hmm, this zip lock bag is awfully light". thank goodness i didn't chuck the apples into the bin... *pheu* this is what school drives me to. that is what school drives my brother to. i technically have no excuse. i go to cal. he does, he goes to columbia =O. "How can?" you ask. Can!

oh the insanity.

No comments: