Friday, April 25, 2003

[the truth] tonight my brother accused me of being whiney and ungrateful. i seriously resent that =( if anything, i'm *not* ungrateful -- but he said that i kept whining about my parents coming up for my graduation. the only reason i'm concerned was that originally, they were thinking of coming on may 17th, a good week before graduation! i don't end finals until the 20th -- and what kind of daughter would i be if i didn't entertain and spend quality time with my parents? =( the same dilemma faces me with my brother. boy do i miss him, and there is nothing that i would love more than to chill with him and let him live my life for a bit over here. he's thinking of coming over on may 15th now -- again before my finals are over =( i guess -- there goes my accounting career! haha =) well, i hope that they still know that i'm looking forward to them coming and don't misinterpret my concerns for something else...

[nba update] oh my for the lakers. hahaha =) i didn't watch the game, but i can't stop hearing about it tonight. allow me this shameless plug for b -- goo Suns! man, i *know* the kings are gonna make it far again this year, and let's hope i can go watch another one of their playoff games like last year. we were *right* on the top corner, but arco is so small that it made no difference. only problem was that the slightly large people kept on bumping our backs =P haha *whoops* =)

[feeling like friday] even though it's only thursday night -- i managed to get all this week's crap out of the way, and =O it's only 12:30! super! this means sleep for di! unlike the rest of the week... thank you for everyone's support and understanding through this intensely academic four days =) i will live to see another friday...

No comments: