Wednesday, December 18, 2002

[7 days till christmas, last final today] with those two things combined, i *cannot* express my ecstacy. why, i'm even excited about taking this final! bring on the final! wooooo! i shall be writing away on the nonmarket environment of business with a smile on my face and a bounce in my toosh. oh yeah =D and to top that off, i get to see Oakie *right* after my final. ah. sometimes life treats me too well... i really need to stop and just "ohm" it in true yoga fashion.. just appreciate it all y'know? =)

[dancing in the shower] despite the multiple safety cautions, if a song is stuck in my head, dancing in the shower is the only way to go. i mean, i play music anyways, but it's not like i can hear it or anything with the door closed and the shower running. even then, dancing in the shower is the most uplifting thing you can do to start your day. you should try it (and by you, of course i mean the non-existent people who are reading my blog, hahaha) =D so today, to add to my already lifted spirits, i danced in the shower =) bet you didn't really want to know that huh. kekeke ;o)

[time acceleration] so someone please explain this phenomenon to me. why is it - when you are about to leave somewhere - the number of things on your "to-do" list multiplies and the time in which you have to do it, diminishes? why oh why. my oh my. people to see, boyfriends to hug (well, only one really), things to eat, movies to watch, gifts to distribute, cars to drive, floors to mop, bathrooms to clean, hair to cut, laundry to wash. dah.

[sadness is] throwing away dying flowers :(

No comments: