Wednesday, December 25, 2002

[it wasn't meant to be] so i guess there was never meant to be snow in singapore on christmas. but there sure was rain-- and if you tried real hard, you could *make* it look like snow-- it was raining *that* hard. my mom is a great cook.. i think it's true that.. in no matter what you do, if you really put your heart into it, the results are just.. spectacular. i know my mom cooks so lovingly for her guests and her family, and it really comes out =) i'm going to try and take that philosophy in everything i do.. maybe it'll make a difference somewhere in my life.

[so small] i live a small life. i have a small number of friends, small number of passions, and small hopes and dreams. but they're mine. and they're oh-so-valuable to me. but sometimes i wonder if i should give myself bigger things to think about.. bigger things to hope for.. bigger expectations. what would my life be like then? who knows =T am i happy now because i don't think i can do anything better or because i know i can't do anything better?

[sadness is] ... not hearing someone's voice when you wish you could.

No comments: